Dear Sir, Widow Daughter-in-law has filed case against her Farther-in-law for maintenance, Chuda Taluka Court has passed the order that Father-in-law has provide the maintenance unless and until she receive the share of property from her father-in-law. Father-in-law is senior citizen and not able to afford monthly maintenance since they have not any income and he is ready to give share to his daughter-in-law from agriculture land which he received from his father to stop monthly maintenance. Property Details: 1) He has agricultural land which he received from his father. 2) He has his self acquired property in terms of plot and house in which he and her old wife is living. Window daughter-in-law is demanding that she required her share in all above mentioned properties and threatening him if you will not give me my share in all above property then she will go in court again. Now please advice is she legally has right to get share from both property or only agricultural land. Awaiting for your prompt reply. Mahesh Parmar - M: [deleted] Email: [deleted]