Contents of public documents admitted into evidences and hence exhibited
Whether contents of public documents Ordered by Court to be admitted into evidences and hence exhibited is required to be proved?
1) In anticipation, I am thanking to all experts for giving their valuable time.
2) Appellate Court allowed additional evidences filed by Plaintiff and remanded mater back to Trial Court for taking evidences in that regards.
3) Accordingly, Plaintiff filed those documents to Trial Court. Said documents were obtained under RTI Act from Municipal Corporation and Police.
4) Trial Court on 30.01.2019 has ordered that- “Considering the admission & denial of defendants the documents filed were given Article numbers 1 to 4 instead of exhibits”.
5) Trial Court but afterwards on next date 31.01.2019 again passed 2nd Order that- “In view of findings recorded by Hon’ble Appellate Court, the certified copies of Article 1 to 4 are Public Documents. They are admitted into evidences. Hence exhibited as Exh. 96 to 99”.
6) The said 2nd order dated 31.01.2019 of Trial Court admitting documents into evidence hence exhibiting same is not challenged by Defendants till now.
7) In view of 2nd order dated 31.01.2019 of Trial Court, the Plaintiff also has not proved the contents of said documents.
a) Whether Plaintiff, for proving his case, can rely on CONTENTS of said documents without proving contents, because the Defendants has not challenged the 2nd order of 31.01.2019 specifically passed by Trial Court admitting documents into evidences hence exhibiting same? OR
b) Does the Plaintiff is require to prove CONTENTS of said documents to rely on it for proving his case, even though the Defendants has not challenged the 2nd order of 31.01.2019 passed by Trial Court?
c) Kindly provide Citations in support thereof.