Dispossessed from property following criminal force,false atroci

My mother possessed a property (vacant Land) since 1994 with all valid documents.All of a sudden some miscreants in 2012 creep ed and started creating problems when we wanted to build boundary.We filed a petition at SDEM court.After three months received a order in our favor.We started construction on the said land amid st troubles from other side. we again went to the SDEM court and got order in our favor after numerous hearing. Later it was learnt that the opposite part had used fake deed and one deed executed by one of the son of deceased father from whom my mother purchased the land in the year 1994,noteworthy to mention that the land was purchased by deceased father in the year 1971. The opposite party had done the mutation using the above two deeds. They had also passed a building plan forging our plan and using the above deed in gram panchayat. Later it was cancelled by prodhan. After learning about the fake deed my mother had done a FIR u/s 420,471,468.Later the miscreants apply criminal force upon me while my visit to the property.A Fir is done u/s 447,341,379,506,325,34. One of the accused files a false case against me u/s 447/323 IPC R/w 3(X)(XI) SC & ST (POA) Act,1989. They threaten us that if any one dares to come to the property or give any kind of complains in court they shall initiate more such cases (SC & ST) against us. Lots of letters were written to various administrative authorities but none helps. We have no other options left.A petition for quashing of FIR is filed at high court but the advocates cheats us and drags the case for a long time in connivance with the opposite party. Noteworthy to mention that instead of appearing in SDEM court they file a civil case for confirmation of possession but fails to get any order due to caveat done by us.After about two months it comes to our knowledge and my mother appears in the case.But after seeing the FIR u/s 420,471,468 they file the amendment petition for deletion of the fake deed. All of a sudden my mother expires after about 8 months from the sc/st case and the entire issue is freezes till more one year.