can a marriage certificate obtained on the basis of fraud and che

Respected Sir, I am a hindu male married for 20 years, a defence office so to marry I had to take permission from the defense ministry. I took the permission and married in 1995. I registered my marriage in 2008 . In 2009 through just dial I employed a part time maid cum cook. I employed through just dial. She is a converted christian. My wife and daughter live in other city and I in a different city as both of us are working. In a year my family stays with me for 4 months and I travel to be with them every weekend. I am very much married to her and she is either a beneficiary, a joint holder or a nominee in all my iinvestment and benefits. This maid is working for us since 2009 June till very recently. We treat her as family member. She knew about all our investments. As I wanted to buy some property on my wife's name I was looking for a good deal . So she introduced me to a property dealer. I like his offer and wanted to invest. I took personal loan of 30 lakhs. She arranged for registration and told me to give the money. I gave cheques from mine and my wife joint account. She took the cheques and got the land registered on her name. When we asked why she did like this and she should return the registration papers she said she would return if I register her as my wife. She druged me and took my marriage photos and morfied them and got a fake invitation card made and took me to registrar's office and got the marriage certificate signed. She has put the date as 2000 that time I was in defence as staff officer. I was living in defence quarter with my wife. Now she says she will not give the land paper as she is my legal wife. I want your advise to cancel this registration. What do l do? Please help.