seeking transfer on the basis of medical issue to husband's place

Sir I am probationary officer of nationalised bank.Since November 2014 I am on loss of pay as was suffering from jaundice and in January 2015 got diagnosed with problem in one kidney which is medically termed as hydronephrosis. It is basically swelling of kidney due to blockage in it leading to urine deposition in kidney. Doctor told me that operation is the only solution but beside this they will try to open the blockage with ballooning techniques but not sure for the 100 percent success of this technique. In any of the method I need to go for full checkup from time to time before and after the medical procedure in order to monitor the condition of my kidney. But place where I am posted is a very small town and is deprived of good medical facility.As I need to have checkup from time to time can I get transfer on this basis to the place where my husband is posted in order to get good medical facility any my to stay with my husband so he can take my care also.In my family there are only 3 members me my husband and my mother.My mother is very old and she is not able to do anything. Please guide me regarding this.