Can Chargesheet be filed after the high court interim stay?

My estranged wife who has moved out of my home about 8 years ago with tractor full of all the household stuff. She has now filed a false dowry and 498-A case against me, my parents and my siblings who all have not lived in India for last 20 years and only visited India couple of times only. I had immediately moved for quashing of the FIR and high court has granted interim relief order and order states that no coercive action be taken. One month after, the high court order, local police officer (which was bribed by my wife and her brother) has filed a chargesheet and I was asked to surrendered my passport per my wife's lawyer's demand to court. I have been attending the court dates in the mean times. My question is that - Can police file chargesheet even if high court order was handed to them stating that no coercive action should be taken against me and my family? Local judge seems to be biased and is not giving me the passport to travel overseas. This gang is trying to extort 2 crores and our road side land. What are my options?