False case of 498A by wife who is at parental home from past 2 + years

Hello Sir/Ma’am, My wife happily went to her parental home 2 years back with my specially disabled children, and she was supposed to come back after couple of weeks meanwhile as my in-laws was never happy with our children as she is specially abled and they have started brainwashing her to not go back with me again and just handover child to me they will remarry her somewhere else, when I went to her home to take her back they have started giving excuses and didn’t sent her and asked me to go with your children and keep my wife with them, I have tried my efforts for more than 6 month by going there multiple time with my brother and relatives but they never sent her back, now after 2+ years she came to our home herself on 1 family occasion and after getting chance when everyone was busy she dropped my child alone in room locked the door and went back to her parental home without informing anyone and also raised false complaint Of 498a with Police, now children with my old age parents who are unable to handle her as they both are senior citizen and I am out of town, my parents and family member have tried to discuss thing by Going to police station on their call but now she has denied to take child custody, and also asking for monthly maintainance and separate property to stay and her father said that if we don’t accept their demand they will go further with false 498a case ( even when we have never demanded single ruppee anything from them), now in this situation my old age parents and our family member are really getting mentally disturb and we want get rid of this lady from my life as after giving all option to come back to home she is not ready to come back with my family neither giving divorce, she want to stay at parental home without child and get monthly maintainance from me and torture us if not accepted her demand. Meanwhile my father got health issue (minor attack kind of thing due to all this mental stress from past 1+ month) so I’ve suggested to go back to our home (which is is another state than my wife state). Please guilds me how to get rid of all this.