dowery case

Hello , After ten years of marriege my wife file a false dowery case against me. Just because she thinks i have an extra marrital affair. Few weeks back she left my home with my laptop as an avidence against me in my absense. When i ask her for my laptop her father n brother threaten me for life. Then i file a complaint in police for my laptop and mentione in that complaint that my wife is threaten me for false dowery case n her father n brother threaten me for life. Police called them in police station where se told them she took this laptop as evidence against me to take legal action against me for adultery. Now after one n half months after this incident i recived a call from her native place police station which is in haryana n i m from punjab that she files a fowery n harrashment case against me n against my 75+ yr old mother father n my married sister. We have two children n both of them are with me she is not ready to take them even i want them to stay with them. I want to know how can i save my self from this false case. She just want to harrashe me n my family. And what shuld be my next step