Sidharth Arora

Sidharth Arora

Advocate, New Delhi
4 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

Check-mark-grayLicensed for 9 years
Check-mark-grayFluent in Hindi, English, Punjabi, Urdu
About Advocate Sidharth Arora
Sidharth Arora

Contact me for issues related to criminal law, family law, marriage law and property law.

You can safely expect transparent and clear-cut solutions to the legal problems you are facing.

Within reasonable charges and time, you will be in a good position to handle your legal cases.

I have a firm belief that Advocacy is a Problem solving profession...nothing more .... nothing less!

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Family Law
Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Domestic violence, 498a, Restitution of conjugal rights, Judicial separation, Child custody, Annulment of marriage
Criminal Law
Cheque bounce, Fraud/Default, Forgery/Cheating, Breach of trust, FIR, Bail/Anticipatory Bail, Police action, Cybercrime, Trespass, Other criminal matters
Property Law
Rights of sons/daughters/wife, Legal heir, Partition of property, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Sale agreement, Gift deed, Relinquishment deed, Builder issues, Wills and trusts, Other property matters, Legal heirship certificate, Buying property, Selling property, Neighbour issues, Sale deed, Deed of family settlement, Succession certificate, Succession of property, Power of attorney, DRT/DRAT
Intellectual Property
Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, Other intellectual property issues
  • Delhi High Court

  • Supreme Court of India

Recent cases handled
Type of case
1 Oct 2018
Criminal Law
Bail in a high profile Property fraud case in West Delhi. It was a very difficult case with overwhelming circumstantial evidence against my client.
Bail Granted to all accused
Sidharth Arora's recent answers
  • Answered 1 year ago
  • Risk of claim on my self-acquired property from my married son under compulsion from his wife
    Answered 1 year ago
  • Risk of claim on my self-acquired property from my married son under compulsion from his wife
    Answered 1 year ago
  • If any false divorce case filed against me - 498a misuse and DV my property issue
    Answered 1 year ago
Office location
A-1/121 Janakpuri
New Delhi 110058
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in New Delhi
Ashu Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi

Not rated

Harmeet Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
1 Answer

Not rated

Mayank Sapre
Advocate, New Delhi
198 Answers

5.0 on 5.0