Sheetal Pawar

Sheetal Pawar

Advocate, Mumbai
21 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

Licensed for 18 years
Fluent in English, Marathi, Hindi
About Advocate Sheetal Pawar

Independent Lawyer having 15 years practice in Customs & Excise, Arbitration, Corporate, Banking/Finance, Recovery, Family, Divorce, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Documentation, Wills/Trusts, RTI, Criminal, Civil, Domestic Violence

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Family Law
Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Restitution of conjugal rights, Judicial separation, Domestic violence, 498a, Child custody, Annulment of marriage, Other family matters
Criminal Law
Cheque bounce, FIR, Bail/Anticipatory Bail, Other criminal matters, Fraud/Default, Forgery/Cheating, Breach of trust, Police action
Civil Law
Name change, Passport issues, Date of birth issues, Aadhar card issues, PAN card issues, Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Recovery of money, Right to information, Summary suit, Other civil matters, Customs/Excise/FEMA, Banking, Loans
Constitutional Law
Fundamental rights, Writ petitions, Public interest litigation, Other issues
Business Law
Corporate matters, Arbitration, Winding up petitions
Property Law
Rights of sons/daughters/wife, Legal heir, Legal heirship certificate, Buying property, Selling property, Partition of property, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Neighbour issues, Sale agreement, Sale deed, Gift deed, Relinquishment deed, Deed of family settlement, Succession certificate, Succession of property, Power of attorney, Wills and trusts, Other property matters
Consumer Law
Consumer forum, Consumer protection, Other consumer issues
  • Bombay High Court

Sheetal Pawar's recent answers
  • Can I retain gifts given during engaged period if the guy decides to break for no reason
    Answered 2 years ago
  • Anticipatory bail
    Answered 2 years ago
  • Intentional noise created by neighbor
    Answered 2 years ago
  • Answered 2 years ago
  • Divorce
    Answered 2 years ago
  • I'm a government employee. Can my mother or wife run a business
    Answered 6 years ago
  • Divorce
    Answered 6 years ago
  • Divorce
    Answered 6 years ago
  • Change of 6 month old baby's name without consent
    Answered 6 years ago
Office location
By Appointment Only
Mumbai 400071
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in Mumbai
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95402 Answers
7644 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Amit Pai
Advocate, Mumbai
53 Answers
3 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Suchita Agarwal
Advocate, Mumbai

Not rated