5.0 on 5.0
Present Profile :
• Practicing Advocate for last more than Twenty Seven years at Punjab and Haryana High Court,Chandigarh . Remained as Additional Advocate General(Punjab) w.e.f. 31.10.2012 to June 2017.
Area of Specialization
• Handling Injunction Suits, Declaratory Suits, Recovery Suits on behalf of Banks, Summary cases of recovery, petitions before Lok Adalat.. Drafting of Petitions/Plaints, Written Statements and other pleadings of various types of Cases on behalf of insurance companies, Banks, Corporations, Boards and Commercial Establishments. Filing summary suits & regular suits for recovery. Expert in legal opinion for property matters for preparation of Title Investigation Reports. Structuring & Drafting of agreements, Joint venture Agreements, Service Agreements, Bank Guarantees, Power of Attorney, Bonds, Commercial and Employee Contracts, legal documents including notices & reply thereto, execution of lease deeds etc. Providing guidance on legal issues
• Dealing with Land Acquisition cases, Cases of Partition, Cases for disputes for Ownership. Expert in legal opinion for property matters Reading of revenue documents like Fard Jamabandies,
On the panel of leading Banks.
Arbitration & Reconciliation matters
• Dealing in arbitration matters of Arbitration Act as per arbitration clause in various agreements, deeds etc.
Drafting & Pleading
• Drafting various types of agreements, different types of lease deed, conveyance deeds(for Banks,Companies), drafting of petition, revision and written statements for District Courts, High Courts.
Punjab and Haryana High Court
Supreme Court of India