5.0 on 5.0
A full time litigation lawyer and arbitrator having 16 years of experience in all over India and abroad in civil, criminal, corporate,consumer and family dispute matters.Specialised in various aspects of legal services from drafting, pleading, conveyancing& pre-trial practice through to trial including:
• Property/Real Estate from search/opinion, declaration/injunction, deeds-drafting/conveyance/registration/completion.
• Vetting title deeds, giving title opinion for creation of equitable mortgages, causing searches in Registration office, general Banking disputes etc.
• Compliancing for Start Ups, Legal Consultations and Company Formations.
• Drafting and pleadings, motions, orders, interrogatories, requests for production, settlement proposals, opinion letters, demand letters, contracts, legal briefs/memoranda, and various client correspondence;
• Trade/Patents and Intellectual Property Rights;
• Alternative Dispute Resolution including Arbitration matters under Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 and International Arbitration;
• Debt Recovery proceedings before the Debt Recovery Tribunals under Debt Recovery laws and SARFAECI Act, 2002.
• Competitions Act- made research and lectures in Education Forum.
• Proceeding under section 138 of N.I. Act, Default proceedings both credit cards & loans
• Corporate/Company and Bank Disputes before their respective Forums and Tribunals;
• Attending and/or representing clients at hearings, depositions, settlement conferences, mediation, pre-trial conferences, and trial;
• Conducting extensive legal research, both traditionally and electronically;