Devajyoti Barman
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12044 Answers
153 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Advocate Devajyoti Barman NOW!
About me:

A full time litigation lawyer and arbitrator having 16 years of experience in all over India and abroad in civil, criminal, corporate,consumer and family dispute matters.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law
  • Constitutional Law

Devajyoti Barman's Answers

  • Dear Sir/Madam,    In small I would like to give a brief history about our family. My father is a retired Air Force personnel retired in 2008. He got remarried to his second...
  • Should President of India Vice president and Governors of state have to pay income tax???
  • CrPC 145 in SDM's court vs criminal case
    This question was kept private
  • Hi All,  I am negotiating to buy a piece of Z's ancestral land with a house built on it. The land and house are in Z's possession now.  Z is the only daughter of her father 'Y'....
  • Can my husband get divorce, even if I don't want a divorce
    This question was kept private
  • Land bought by father in name of grandparents but uncle selling
    This question was kept private
  • Fir in OFFENSE OF 420,120-b  anticipatory bail is rejected by session twice  82 crpc is processed by police silently in books   83 crpc is applied   matter is of 22 lacs  how...
  • I would like to know of my mother's right over house owned by my father. My father has a house in his name in Gujarat and its rented out from last 13 years to the same tenant. I...
  • Compensation for death or disability
    This question was kept private
  • Threat, Criminal Intimidation and Racial Abuse
    This question was kept private

Ask a lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Devajyoti Barman
Second Line
  Ask a lawyer

Talk to Devajyoti Barman

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Devajyoti Barman.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Advocate Devajyoti Barman NOW!