Ajay N S
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
2114 Answers
25 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Ajay N S
About me:

I have 16 years of practice in civil, family, property, and criminal law matters.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law

Ajay N S's Answers

  • Received summon for dishonor of cheque
    This question was kept private.
  • I sold my car but the transfer was done by lawyer in court on a stamp paper.After 2 years the guy came back and told me that he is not able to transfer the car on his name.It...
  • Forced marriage
    This question was kept private.
  • Dear sir, i have purchased one stilt parking in other society as it was available in 2010,but our complex is same (there are different societies in one complex).  As per new law...
  • Being as Indian employee of NRO/NRI BOSS, handling Forex trading account in India tertiary is legal?     Sharing view or consultancy for NRI clients   about forex trading pairs...
  • I,Kajal Basak, we are 2 brother's and 4 sister's, me and my brother living with our families in a house property since 1980, the land of said house property is in the name of my...
  • Monthly compansation / divorce
    This question was kept private.
  • Respected Expert,        I have three queries    My marriage is 8 years old, have one child 5 years old.       Question 1>  my wife filled several criminal cases 498a  etc, 125,...
  • Hi, i wanted to change my name from my current name given in my birth certificate (due to astrological reasons). But the problem is that my CBSE board certificates do not bear...
  • Respected Lawyers,  I married a girl via web based matrimony, (both of us are post graduates and she used to work before marriage). After marriage i found that the girls family...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Ajay N S
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Ajay N S

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Ajay N S.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Ajay N S