Ajay N S
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
2019 Answers
23 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Ajay N S
About me:

I have 16 years of practice in civil, family, property, and criminal law matters.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law

Ajay N S's Answers

  • My child age is 11 years and i am seeking his admission in class V (five) in one of the private schools. One of the schools is denying his registration for entrance test or say...
  • Hello Sir, I am planning to buy a floor in Nangal Raya, Delhi, which is constructed by the owner himself and no builder is involved, it is constructed in an area of 612 Sq Ft...
  • My husband has an elicit relationship which was discovered in march 2014  wherefrom he started abusing me both verbally and physically . He withdrew all economical means laeving...
  • Further confirming earlier asked question

    This question was kept private.
  • Thank you all, I do believe that there is a probability of getting relief from his  debts.     1.The very first diagnosis was made by Dr. Nitin Bhatt Psychiatrist Max Hospital...
  • How to get decree of annulment from previous marriage from Mumbai

    This question was kept private.
  • I have been Selected as a photographer in the central government office under I&B ministry through upsc in year  1997 .The conventional photography became obsolete and digital...
  • Old big ruined idle home in village. Area 3000 Sqft. Out of four brother one brother is not willing to do the partition (Character & ego problem). But family staying on rent in...
  • Constructing house on my brother's land

    This question was kept private.
  • Need suggestion to buy the plot or not

    This question was kept private.

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Ajay N S
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Ajay N S

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Ajay N S.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Ajay N S