• My company fired me immediately and gave zero compensation

Hello friends

last week my company fired me  on immediate basis and didnt informed me about that. on the morning of  23rd november when i came to office,  the peon of the office gave me my salary cheque and in which they compensate of next 7 days only. on the relieving letter they mentioned that company could not bear your salary, so we had to terminate your service. but on the evening of 22nd november they sent an email to all clients that i had been dismissed from the service for fraudulent and stealing designs. And those designs which we had stolen from other international designers. in that email they mentioned that i may be contact them to make those designs in cheaper rates. my clients call me told me about this email. and he sent to all the clients. now my point is can i file a civil case against my employer for immediate termination without any prior notice and proper reasons.
Asked 12 days ago in Civil Law from mumbai, Maharashtra
1) What were the terms of your appointment letter regarding termination from service ?

2) You would be entitled to compensation as per terms of your appointment letter 

3) if company has maligned your reputation you can file complaint of criminal defamation under section 500 of IPC 

4) also file suit for damages for maligning your reputation 
Issue legal notice to your employer to withdraw false and defamatory allegations made in email  Sent to your clients and to tender an unconditional apology 

2) if employer refuses to tender apology and withdraw false allegations take civil and criminal proceedings as advised herein above 
You should file a  suit for compensation and salry arrears due.
First send them asking the arrears and fur with compensation of termination .As they have assigned there inability to pay you, you have got a strong case  to seek compensation.
Secondly ,they have maligned your reputation thus infringed your right to earn for your livelihood, by sending malicious and defamatory mails ,so you can ask compensation on defamatory ground 
1. You can surely challenge the termination in the court. The contradiction in the emails sent to the clients and the reasoning mentioned in the relieving letter can work against the employer if you drag it to the court. 

2. You are also free to launch a criminal prosecution for the offence of defamation against the ex-employer and also seek damages for the loss of reputation through a civil suit. 

3. Consult a lawyer with a copy of the appointment letter, relieving letter and emails which were sent to the clients.