• Changing current lawyer to another lawyer

my current lawyer is not supporting properly in my divorce case .he is not giving proper guide lines to me. to come out from this suitation.. last moments he is telling to new things. for example first i put a petition on my husband for divorce. after 3 years he is telling it is better to go for mutual consent ..so we disolve old one and re apply new petion.
like this he is telling.. can it possible to change from this lawyer to new lawyer? please suggest me with clear details.

kiranmayi
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
if you have filed petition for divorce against your husband you can convert the current petition into divorce by mutual consent .
 you are at liberty to change your lawyer . you  can always ask him questions about your divorce case . he is bound to reply to your queries . 

in case you have any queries you are at liberty to raise in this site . we would do our best in answering your queries .
The change in the view of your lawyer may have been necessitated by the change, if any, in the circumstances of your case. It is never a good idea to change a lawyer unless you are absolutely sure that the delay in the disposal of your case has been occasioned due to his casual attitude, he is evading answering your valid queries, or otherwise you have a valid reason to doubt his integrity. 

The above apart, if you have paid the entire fees of your lawyer then you may change your lawyer at any time by seeking a No Objection Certificate from him.
Without perusing your petition we cannot tell which one should be continued.
fess paid must be for drafting and filing divorce petition . for court appearances fees are charged separtely . you can convert existing divorce peition by making application to court for conversion of exisiting petition into divorce by mutual consent .
u want to change lawyer or best way to get relief as early as possible. plz call as it can adviced properly only when u call. because it is not clear your lawyer advice are genuen one or not