My opinion on your queries are as under:
1) Can she file petition in India and serve to my mother when I am not present? My mother who wants to come to Canada to help support kids can her lawyer stop her from travelling out of country by any type of law?
Opinion: if she filed any petition then she has to mention in her petition about your current address and the court will issue summon to you at your address and forcefully or knowingly nobody can serve summon to your mother on behalf of you.
secondly, nobody can stop your mother to visit you.
2) I am not in India can I hire any lawyer to fight my case against her lawyer. What are steps to divorce partner with some guideline for timing to receive divorce
Opinion; If the divorce was granted by the court based on that agreement then this divorce will be valid in India until and unless it is proved that due to pressure she signed that agreement. you may engaged a lawyer and take his/her service as per his/her expertise.
3) Knowing that she had cheated for several years and never worked enough knowingly what are my options and what would be needed to prove if I try to fight that case
Opinion: Its depend on the case, which type of the case she filed against you and your family.
4) What is my spouse's legal rights to receive considering she cheated, desert the family, do not want to take responsibility of kids. Especially my property in India and Canada, my retirement fund in Canada, my parental property, bank balance, savings funds.
Opinion: Only maintenance and right to residence she can claim if she is unable to maintain herself.
5) Knowing now she has turned greedy can I file divorce in Canada without her consent. I am ready to fulfill all obligation we decided in separation agreement. What are her choices if I get divorce. Can she challenge in Indian court and revert the decision on property distribution, alimony, etc.
Opinion; yes, she can challenge the divorce order passed by Canadian Court in her absence and against the Hindu marriage Act-1955.
6) Is she eligible for alimony and what is formula court in India use to account for alimony. What are her other rights?
Opinion: As per her ability/capability, if she is unable to maintain herself then she can claim alimony or maintenance otherwise not.
8) wife has no rights on husband property in India : So although two properties that I have has joint name of my and her she has no right on my property because it was from my income and she never paid anything in property.
Opinion; if the property is in name too then she can claim her share in those property as a husband you gifted or due to love and affection you mentioned her name in the properties.
9) if you are able to prove allegations of adultery wife would not get any alimony: On adultery I have some audio and chat messages clearly showing her intention to move with her lover while she was staying with me. Does that count as enough proof towards adultery.
Opinion: Intention is not an offence, you have to prove that she had sex with that person and if there is only intention or conversation then adultery can not be proved.
11) What are steps to divorce partner ( Petetion -> ______ - >_____-> Divorce) with some guideline for timing to receive uncontested divorce
Opinion: Mutual consent divorce is the only way to get divorce without any tension.
12) If she files for petition in India, can she send it to me by post to consider it delivered. Also is only hiring a lawyer my option she files petition.
Opinion: after filing the divorce petition before the court, the court will issue a summon to you by process server, speed post/registered post or through embassy.
13) Can I stop her filing petition because my son is preparing for university next 2 year and crucial stage of career and with no one to take care of him I cannot travel without disturbing his study because even if my mom comes to US she cannot manage driving and managing home.
Opinion: No, you can not stop her for filing the petition by any reason, it is her legal right and nobody can interfere in the legal or fundamental rights of another person.
Feel Free to Call