1.You are the absolute owner of that house.
2. You have expectedly mortgaged the said house while availing housing loan for the Bank.
3. You are the sole Borrower of the said housing loan and are paying the EMIs from your earnings.
4. Under the above circumstances, your wife has no right, title and interest on the said house.
5. However, while selling the mortgaged house, you shall have to take consent from the Bank and under the said circumstances, lending Banks insist for executing a tripartite agreement to be signed by the lending bank, the buyer and the borrower and while registering the sale deed the Bank will take the payment directly from the buyer towards your loan outstanding amount as mentioned in the tripartite agreement.
6. Based on the above arrangement, you can sell off your said property after which the buyer can file an eviction suit against your wife.
7. If the property is not mortgaged, you can sell the property directly to a third party who will file the said eviction suit against your wife.