• If lawyer is my opponent and have registered a fake property doc


          My in-laws own a property and there was a property dispute, we won the case including one at Madurai high court. After that whenever we try to enter into our property they create some problems.
Then they have created a fake document in which they have give a different survey number but land boundary and survey plan is ours. We have tried different ways to get rid of the problem but non works. No one is ready to take action against them because the opponent is a lady and she is a lawyer and her husband is a known rowdy. The steps taken by us
1) Petition in Land garbing- No FIR filed -Coz she is a lawyer
2) Demolished our compound wall - Petition in police station- No FIR filed -Coz she is a lawyer
3)Got police protection to build the compound wall from high court. We built it but they demolished it in the very next day-complaint submitted in the police station-No FIR filed -Coz she is a lawyer
4)Complaint sent to District Register to cancel the fake document- Responded that the order given to district registers to cancel fake documents have been stayed.-No action taken.
5)Sent a complaint to Bar council -No Response and no action taken

I just want to know doesn't the lawyers come under the law's given to common people.Is there any separate section to handle these problems. how to solve this problem.
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law from kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu
Religion: Christian
Dear Querist
the all is common for all.

if there is any problem with her and police is not going to take action then you may file a complaint u/s 156(3) of Cr.p.C. before the criminal court.

you may file a civil suit for injunction against her before civil court and claim injunction as per Order 39 rule 1 & 2 of CPC.

Feel Free to Call
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4796 Answers
220 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1) lawyer is like any other citizen 

2) no one is above the law 

3) if no FIR is filed file private complaint before magistrate under section 156(3) of cr PC to direct police to investigate and submit report 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44423 Answers
2582 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Since the police has not lodged the FIR you should file a private criminal complaint case in the court of magistrate to lodge the FIR for all the offences committed by this lady, whereupon the court will issue necessary directions to cops. 

2. If you had succeeded in building the compound wall with the aid of police protection given on the HC orders then you ought to have filed a suit for permanent injunction against this person. 

3. The Bar Council in Tamil Nadu will never act against its own brethren. You need a good lawyer to tame this person.

4. Pursue the cases to a logical conclusion, and you will get justice. 
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22966 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer