• Servant room not mentioned in sale deed but actually transfered

I bought a builder floor built by local builder on 250sq yards plot.. its a 3 story building with stilt parking.
Sale deed is executed. 2 car parkings are mentioned in registered sale deed. There are 3 servant rooms with one common toilet and bathroom. Builder has given possession of one servant room also. But the servant room is not mentioned in registered  sale deed. I want to know how can i add this in my registered sale deed now. Builder will agree to any addition. Please guide me the procedure to get this added  .
Aman
Asked 5 months ago in Property Law from Faridabad, Haryana
Religion: Sikh
Supplementary deed can be executed by builder wherein it mentions sale of 3 servant rooms with attached bathroom 

2) deed of rectification would not serve the purpose as it can be used to rectify any error, omission or -other defect which may have inadvertently crept into a document previously executed

1) You and the builder can opt to execute a rectification deed where in the servant room is also gets included to the sale deed. 
2) Rectification deed is a document executed between parties to correct a mistake in the principal deed. 
3) In case the rectification deed relates to the area, the names of the parties or the extent of the property, the stamp duty and registration charges as applicable to the conveyance deed are payable. 
Hope this information is useful
If the sale deed has been executed but the servant room has been omitted in it then the builder can execute a rectification deed in your favour which will become a part and parcel of the original sake deed. 
What ever immovable property purchased by you should be bought in a proper and legal manner .The property what you have bought should contain the details of all those which part of property in the registered sale deed. If the builder refuses to include the servant room, then you my even plan to cancel the sale itself and demand full refund from the builder and without giving him much time for refund and then follow it by legal process for recovery of the same with interest.