• Illegal transfer of my shares to others name

I was holding shares of Havells India for past 15 years.this was is physical forms. Recently I came to know that these shares are allotted to others name.
Now Havells India is not taking responsibility and saying that we need to taken up with present holder of these shares.This is clear case of fraudlement.

How and to whom should I proceed to get my shares  back.amont is app 4.5 lakhs.

Any one pl advise me for faster addressal.
Mahi
Asked 1 year ago in Business Law from renukut, Uttar Pradesh
File a criminal complaint against the person im whose name the shares has been transferred along with the company because without the knowledge of company officials and collusion of company officials shares can not be transferred.

Feel free to call

1) request company to furnish copyf transfer application form which was allegedly signed by you for transfer of shares

2) if physical custody of shares are with you how doid company transfer shares ?" 

3) file police complaint of forgery , cheating against the transferree

4) also file suit for declaration that yopu are absolute owner of shares and to restrain company fromtransferring shares in name of third party . both the company and purchaser should be made party to the suit 

Yes this is fraud and criminal breach of trust, for which a criminal prosecution should be launched in the competent court against Havells India and also transferee. To realise the shares you should also file a suit for declaration of totle to the shares and also seek a declaration of the transfer as illegal.

You can approach SEBI for getting your grievances redressed in this regard.
You can find the address in their website. 

As asked above

As answered above.