• Asraji no is change

I have  buy a  plot  in 1995 year is aaraji number  is  1958 that time know it's  asraji number is change so what a legal  process to change  it
Asked 9 months ago in Property Law from Udaipur, Rajasthan
If it has changed then fresh mutation should be applied to update it. If the asraji number was wrong as on the date of purchase of plot then the seller should be asked to execute a rectification deed in your favour.

You should go to the village office and enquire about it to know the correct no .of the plot
If the No is wrong,you will  have to correct it by making a correction deed.
For doing this first find out from the concerned office what is the mistake and proceed accordingly
If you find it difficult show your documents to lawyer from your area,he will assist you.

your query is not clear . 

2) i presume you bought a plot of land in 1995 

3) if survey no is entered incorrectly deed of rectification has to be executed by seller to correct the survey number in your plot 

1) you should contact  a local lawyer

2) he would on perusal of papers advise you correct course of action 

3) if necessary draft deed of rectification 

Deed of rectification has to be executed by seller  to rectify mistake 

2) it should be duly stamped and registered 

You have to apply for it before the land revenue department.

So plz  give me a legal suggestions

You may approach the local Tahsildar's office or land revenue department for solution.

Or in my plot  paper aaraji no is not entered correctly

You may verify the same from the village land records held by village administrative officer.

At the time of purchase it was registered  wrong  but know  seller (whom i purchase ) is ready to correct  but he sold my aaraji no (only  aaraji no not area is mentioned in that paper)SO FIRSTLY  WHAT I DO  TO BE A LEGAL OWNER

You may incorporate the correct details and get the property registered on your name at the earliest.