• File winding up case against fraud Pvt Ltd company in Hyderabad

This is regarding the complaint about Syberplace e Solutions Pvt Ltd. registered in Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana
The company is running an Online eCommerce Fraud with its Customers and its sellers.

They are collecting money from Buyers by providing heavy discounts on Mobiles Phones, Laptops, Tablets and various other items and are not fulfilling orders.
This is intentional as there are hundreds and thousands of customers who are victims of Syberplace.
For More Info about the buyer’s fraud you could visit – 


Highlighting my case, the company tied-up with me as a Merchant/Vendor on Syberplace to fulfil their orders.
They provided us a platform where we could update our inventory, orders, IMEI/Serial Numbers / Track Status.
We sold goods worth Rs.17,08,098/- 
Sales Return – Rs.46,799/-
Net Sales – Rs.16,61,299/-
We received the following payments - 
Date	Transaction	Amount
11-Dec-2015	NEFT/KKBKH15345614044/SYBERPLACE E SOLUTIONS P LTD	103500
14-Dec-2015	NEFT/KKBKH15348673781/SYBERPLACE E SOLUTIONS P LTD	114500
17-Dec-2015	NEFT/KKBKH15351804442/SYBERPLACE E SOLUTIONS P LTD	292500
28-Dec-2015	NEFT/KKBKH15362751220/SYBERPLACE E SOLUTIONS P LTD	70500
01-Jan-2016	NEFT/KKBKH16001653849/SYBERPLACE E SOLUTIONS P LTD	46799
27-Jan-2016	NEFT/KKBKH16027897655/SYBERPLACE E SOLUTIONS P LTD	100000

Total Payments – Rs.7,27,799/-
Payment Due to be recovered – Rs.9,33,500/- against sale of Mobile Phones.
We have courier delivery POD Copies and Full Detail of each and every product we had sold through them.

The company provided us an account manager Mr. Amit Kalaniya +91-9739070553 [From Dehradun, Lives in Hyderabad] (left the job due to non-payment of Salary and harassment by CEO) , he kept promising us that the payment shall be settled, but he was unaware that his bosses Urvesh Goel (CEO) +91-9885301863, Anuj Gang +91-9701200511 (Manager Merchant Relations) & Sahibjot Singh Sodhi +91-9701200588 (Operations Head) are in plan of a big eCommerce Fraud.
They have collected more than 2-2.5 crore rupees in their accounts from Customers & Sellers as per their bank statements. They hold accounts in SBI (A/c No. 30866518264) & Kotak Mahindra Bank (05522000006163) and use PayUMoney as their Online Payment Gateway.
Anuj Gang is from Ratlam , MP
Sahibjot Singh Sodhi is from Ferozepur, Punjab
Urvesh Goel is from Lucknow, UP
All are IIT Roorkee Graduates.
Urvesh is also a Defaulter as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs published list - http://www.mca.gov.in/LLP/dca/Defaulters_List/DIRLIST10_01900000_02050000.pdf  [Page 93]

They are not responding to any emails.
Asked 1 year ago in Criminal Law from Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Religion: Hindu
1) you should also file summary suit under order XXXVII of CPC   to recover Rs.9,33,500  with interest

2) in addition file police complaint of cheating , criminal breach of trust against the company and its directors
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44263 Answers
2570 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

It seems to be the cuber fraud which is nothing but a criminal offence.
In that event one who is defrauded by this company  can lodge complaint with the local cyber cell of the police on which the police can surely initiate case of cheating and under various provisions of the IT Act.
If the police does not register FIR then petition can be filed in local Magistrate's court.
If the Police registers FIR but not does much then writ petition can also be filed in high court against police inaction.
So relief can be obtained if one take actions on this line.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12520 Answers
160 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Not only there will not be a response to your emails, but you may not get response to a legal notice also to be served on them by you.

You have two options rather two solutions for this.
You may lodge a criminal complaint with the police of his jurisdiction 
 to file  money recovery suit after having sent them the legal demand notice.,
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
34423 Answers
369 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

We can help you by taking up a criminal complaint with the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Madhapur and help you recover the full money at the shortest notice of maximum 2  months.

I presume you are interested in recovery of your money along with interest and also penalising the culprits. 
Hope this information is useful
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
1265 Answers
154 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The remedy is to file a civil suit for recover apart from launching a criminal prosecution for cheating and criminal breach of trust. You cannot seek the winding up of the company. The last known address of the company will be required to enable the service of court summons on it. Hurry up lest the management of the company becomes wholly untraceable. 
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22966 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer