• Income limit for rural candidates

Sir, recently Karnataka govt. raised the income limit (creamy layer) from 4.5L to 6L per annum, for claming the OBC category seats. So, is the same limit applicable to claim the rural quota seats ?, 

If, not then what is the upper income limit for rural candidates.

For Karnataka state govt. job only.
Asked 1 year ago in Labour from Raichur, Karnataka
the same income limit would be applicable to rural candidates

Dear Concerned,

Yes, the same income limit would be applicable to rural candidates as well.

Best of Luck.. Stay blessed.

You  are eligible to claim benefits of reservation for OBC candidates 

For Karnataka state govt. job only.

The ceiling of income limit for NCL OBC candidates have been raised from 4.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs by the karnataka state government,  It is the same applicable for urban or rural candidates. 

Sir, Kindly send the soft copy/ document No./link of the said rules as per the latest Karnataka govt. orders regarding upper income limit for claiming the rural quota seats. 

You can search for the particular orders from Karnataka state government websites with regard to raise of incme limit or can visit -karnataka/income-limit-of-bc-students-raised-to-rs-6-lakh/article7287965.ece

Sir, I am a rural candidate, my/ our annual income is 5.2L pa, so am I eligible to claim the rural quota seats in my state (ie, Karnataka) govt. jobs.
If yes, then kindly state the supporting  govt. order No. Of the doc.

Yes, you are eligible, you can get the copies of the orders by visiing the state government web sites meant for this or making a personal visit to the district  education officer's office.

Since this relates to a notification by the Karnataka govt, only a Karnataka based lawyer can throw light on this.