1. It appears that the marriage of your daughter with her husband did not gel well,
2. Your daughter shall have to decide as to what does she want to do with this type of relationship with her husband,
3. since your daughter is highly educated and well employed, she is not constrained to lead this type of tortured life,
4. No law can force the husband or wife to change if they does not want to,
5. So, if your daughter wants to terminate the matrimonial relationship, she should keep collecting evidence of the torture of her husband and finally file a divorce suit on the ground of cruelty claiming adequate compensation from her husband for ruining her life.