• Civil Case Involving Employers Liability

An employee of a RBI licensed FOREX company took 5 lac  in cash from me gave me a cash memo on company receipt and then instead of depositing the funds with company stole it. Company is refusing to take liability although receipt was on company's official cash memo and employee was working with the company at the time. I have filed case with Consumer Forum bangalore. Looking for a sharp lawyer to represent me in final arguments
Asked 4 months ago in Civil Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
there are number of lawyers on this website from Bangalore 

2) you can contact any of them 

3) company is liable for acts of its agent . 

4) money was taken by employee on behalf of the company and signed receipt on behalf of company . 

5) company cannot refuse to pay . hope you have made ex employee also party to the case in consumer forum 
The company is liable if the cash memo is on company's official receipt. Some lawyer from Bangalore are on this portal, you may engage any one of them.
If you have filed the complaint against the company and after admission of the complaint, the company would have appeared and filed its version to court, what is the defence taken by them, do they accept that the person who received the money was indeed their employee, if so this admission would be sufficient for the court to hold that the company is liable to refund your money.
Only if the company denies then other factors and documents would be required to establish the liability of the company.
You may get in touch with me, I handle consumer related matters, meet with me and decide if I am sharp enough to represent you in the complaint.
There is no such thing called sharp or blunt lawyers.  

If you are looking for some lawyers expert in the field, you may choose one either from the panel of lawyers of this forum or from outside. 

There is no dearth for talented lawyers with sharp skills . 

This is a open call given by you in a public forum, hence you are advised to approach one by going through their credentials personally.