You can send the summons in his home address in India through the nearest police station. Police will come and report back in the court about his whereabouts whatever available from the family members.
1. summons can be send through embassy or through international mail service /courier available in that country with the permission of the court
2. The summons through email most courts don't agree .
3. If your husband's passport and his address you furnish the summons can be served, your advocate has to take necessary steps after moving an application in the court .
4.You need to provide the address and passport details,this you can get only rom his family, you should have filed case against his family as well to get him to court
5. you can live in the pune flat, It is in your name too, once you start living there get a stay against him alienating the property or objecting your stay by filing a domestic violence petition in he court.
6. You should file a 498A and domestic violence petition in the court.If you chose file for a divorce and seek alimony from him, so that the cases will force him to come and negotiate with you.
7.Nobody get divorce easily,but on merits, on grounds of cruelty, desertion or adultery. if you file divorce on any of these ground you have to prove the allegation in the court.
You have aright to maintenance according to the standard of your husband if you are not capable of maintaining you and the right for residence/accommodation.
Your lawyer is wrong if she said so, to file mutual consent divorce your husband has to agree.
Yes you can file a divorce unilaterally on cruelty ground based what he has done to you. If your husband does not turn up despite serving summons,for the hearing the court can grant you an exparti divorce/one sided .
You can also ask for the reliefs of alimony, the stridhan , marriage expenses, compensation the transfer of flat in your sole name etc.