• Regarding transfer to my native place

SIr I am an Employee of North Eastern Power Corporation limited.... I am an Physically challenged (Locomolator) Employee And I am Join this Corporation as a Junior Engineer (Electrical). I am Join on February 22 2016 and I am now in probitional period of one year. I am now posted in the place where I am facing Physical Problem amd It is very far from my home. So sir how can I transfer to my native place near to my home in disability ground.... and please find me the way how can I get transfer to my native place near to home?
Asked 3 months ago in Labour from Agartala, Tripura
As per the policy laid down by Department of Personnel and Training vide Office Memorandum No. A-B 14017/41/90-Estt.(RR) dated 10.5.90 and Office Memorandum No. AB 14017/16/2002-Est(RR) dated 13.3.2002 physically handicapped Government servants, may be given posting, as far as possible, subject to administrative constraints, at or near their native places.

Requests from physically handicapped employees of all groups for transfer to or near their native places are also given preference. The aforesaid Office Memoranda were circulated to all Ministries/Departments. These instructions apply only to the Government of India and State Governments may have their own policies on transfer and postings.

2) you can make representation to your company to transfer you near your native place
it is advisable to complete your probation period .

2) later make representation to be transferred near your native place
)Supreme court has held that An  order  of transfer  is  an  incidence  of Government  service.   Who should be transferred where  is  a  matter for the appropriate authority to decide.	 Unless	 the
order  of  transfer is vitiated by malafides or is  made  in  violation   of	statutory  provisions,	the   Court   cannot  interfere  with it.  There is no doubt that, while  ordering  the transfer the authority must keep in mind the  guidelines  issued	by the Government on the subject.  Similarly,  if  a  person	 makes	any  representation  with  respect  to	 his  transfer,  the appropriate authority must consider the	same
having	regard	to the exigencies  of  administration.
wait for your probation to be completed . 

2) wait for your confirmation 

3) then apply got posting near your native place
if there is no restriction that you cannot be transferred out of the zone then you have no such right to transfer. otherwise you may file an application for transfer before the concerned authority, if refuses then file appeal directly before the CAT.
disable person has right to get posting at comfortable place irrespective of the fact that it is native place or not. Air India Statutory Corporation vs United Labour Union & Ors 
You have to apply to your department to transfer you as you are physically handicapped but this is not a right. If department turns down your application then a limited remedy may be adopted before the courts
 I am now posted in the place where I am facing Physical Problem amd It is very far from my home. So sir how can I transfer to my native place near to my home in disability ground.... and please find me the way how can I get transfer to my native place near to home?

You have to refer to the service rules regarding transfer to physically challenged probationers.

In my opinion there is n such privilege to the probationer for  transfer to home town during probation period. 
Can I give application for transfer To Native place on my disabilty ground in provisional Period?

You can refer to the employment offer letter in this regard and confirm eligibility before submitting  your representation.
When is the right time to apply for transfer?

If rule does not permit then you may to wait for completion of probationary period.