• Wrong filling of father name in form

Sir I have filled my father name as RANVJAY Singh (but in actual it is ranvijay singh) in registration form of   specialist officer for Allahabad bank and now I have got a call for interview and document verification from there.so I want to know that if it is a big problem.and if it is then what is the possible step which I can take?
Asked 1 year ago in Civil Law from Patna, Bihar
1) it is a minor typographical error 

2) submit an affidavit that father name is Ranvijay Singh but inadvertently it was written as Ranvijay Singh 

3) it should not create problems 

This is a typographical error. If the discrepancy is detected during the interview then explain to the interviewer that it was a bona fide mistake. Your explanation may be accepted.

1) It is unlikely that it becomes a very big problem during verification as it can be passed for a typing error.   

2) If it snowballs into a problem you can undertake to provide an affidavit stating that there has been an error in the spelling of your father's name and the following is the correct name and provide documents to substantiate your claim.

This can be claimed to be a typo error, in fact this may even miss th attention of the authority scrutinising the document, however if sought for explanation then you can give an affidavit stating that both the names are one and same and belong to same person.