1. Ask your sister to lodge a police complaint immediately about forcibly taking away property papers from your sister,
2. She, her daughters and mother in law are equal share holders of her husband's properties,
3. Bank is supposed to arrange for the insurance of the Borrower up to the loaned amount. If the Bank has taken the insurance form filled up and deducted the insurance premium while offering the loan amount but has not insured him, then the Bank is responsible for the said amount that she would have got towards the said insurance after his death,
4. She should file a complaint case before the local District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum against the Bank alleging deficiency in price and unfair business practice claiming the amount what she would have got hed her husband's life been insured by the Bank, with interest, damage and cost,
5. She should immediately file a DV case.