• Reopen case in high court

Hello sir, my mother father had a property in Kolkata in 1970  the property was exchange to Dhaka by custodian of enemy property by deeds  but we didn't handover the property in Dhaka we came back  to Calcutta  we filled a case in Alipur court but for medical reason my mother cant continue the case and the case was default in 2006. My mother holds the will of her father. Can I reopen the case again in high court? Please let me know.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
It is difficult to answer your query without full facts.
Prabhat Shroff
Advocate, Kolkata
141 Answers
39 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

As rightly pointed by ld.Mr.Shroff  it is impossible to answer the query without complete facts being furnished.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer