• Wife cheated me

My wife is staying separately on rented accommodation alone. She is asking for divorce but I am not in favor of giving divorce. She has extra marital affair. Please let me know whether I can bring her into my life legally? I tried to talk to her but she's not agreeing to come home. Can I take any action against that paramour and my wife?
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
if u have proof of this relationship u can file a case of adultry against that paramour under 497 IPC. U can also file case under section 9 of H M Act for RCR. against your wife.

if your wife is not interested in staying with you then best option is to go for divorce by mutual consent . you cant force your wife to stay with you . even if you file for RCR and obtain a decree in your favour your wife may refuse to stay with you . 
if you file for RCR as a counter your wife may file case of DV , 498A against you and your family members  you will be spending more money on legal fees and running around courts . 

if you want to take action against her paramour you can file case of adultery against him under section 497 of IPC . however please note that your wife wont be convicted under this section as an abettor .
 contact a local lawyer

If something does not belong to you why you think about it. Go for mutual and enjoy remaining life.

Anil Gupta
Delhi
Anil Gupta

Agree with Mr. Sethi