• Record broken - Advocate Nadeem Qureshi

Record Broken , as per my Knowledge.
Lower court judge has ordered me to pay the 1/3 of my salary to my  indolent lethargic but well qualified wife.
Filled the appeal under u/s 29 of DV act session court, which is pending for the arguments, Still lower court has issued the conditional arrest warrant or to pay the huge amount of arrears from the date of filing the case to my greedy wife.
Why lower court judge cannot wait until her father(Session court) has to review the case to provide the stay order ? 
Does court has to order the interim from the date of application not from date of order?
However my counsel Advt. Nadeem Qureshi has really done the tremendous efforts by  "  Filed an appeal for stay on the conditional warrant , done the arguments on the same day and not even this  .. has got the stay order as well on the same day by ASJ. So, far as my knowledge , this is the record broken by him  in the history of FARIDABAD COURT. 
I really applause & appreciated you for your smart work and dedication to fight against the gender biased laws of India. I am expecting the same from you in the days to come for the rest of my case to reject the her application IA in seesion court.

"Everyone has the desire to prepare ,but only champions have the desire to win "
Kudos to you Nadeem Qureshi sir. Thanks once again 

Abhinav Dhawan
Asked 4 months ago in Family Law from Faridabad, Haryana
Nadeem Quershi Advocate certainly deserves appreciation for defending you to best of his ability and helping you obtain  stay from sessions court
1) It is good to see that you have used the forum to appreciate the commendable job by Adv. Nadeem Qureshi. 

2) I appreciate that you publicly expressed your appreciation.  Kudos Mr. Qureshi!!
The maintenance can be either from the date of application or date of order. Equity demands it should be from the date of application.
Thanks To Mr. Abhinav Dhawan for appreciating the services of one of our colleague lawyer of this forum.  We feel happy and honored to become aware of this feat with the help of our fellow lawyer Mr. Nadeem Qureshi.  
We join you to congratulate our brother Mr. Nadeem Quereshi for having achieved this feat. 
We wish you and your counsel Mr Nadeem Qureshi best of luck 

Wish you and Mr.Nadeem Qureshi all the very best!
Wish you all the best and success with good luck sailing with you for ever.

Thanks for your appreciation.