• Land Survey No 130/2 in Vattinagullapay Hyderabad

Respected Sir
This is to bring to your kind Attention That in March 1995  I had bought a piece of land 400 SQ Yards  from super star consultant(mohd Ali Seddiqi)   Mehdipatnam which he had taken from GPA Holder Goul Mohd @ Pattedar of Vattinnagulpally 1-  SRI Mangalaram Narasiah S/O SRI M.Laxmaiah  2- SRI Mangalarm Prem Kumar S/O M. Narasiah it had been
Registered in my name  After this , I had gone  abroad, now I returned to India as I Lost my job ,
I went to  vattinagulapally  to see my plot  but everything has changed, my plot is not visible 
I went to  Rajandranagar  Mandal , And Gram panchayat of  vattinagulapally for Help to get Layout 130/2  vattinagulapally or search my plot but They did not help me and then I met  VRO of  vattinagulapally  ,  in Rajandranagar mandal  Mr sudhakar Reddy  told me that this Survay number belongs to Government  Land ( Latavi patta) and then I went to  Pattdar House in Vattinagullapally Mr Prem Kumar He said we naver sold any plot  then i went to serch GPA Holder Address  That is wrong Address  Idepend on this land for my daughters marriage and son’s education, it is very difficult for me .
Please Advise me What to Do
Asked 4 months ago in Criminal Law from Hyderabad, Telangana
1) it appears you have been defrauded by the seller 

2) if survey number is wrongly mentioned  seller should execute deed of rectification in your favour 

3) if seller is denying that he sold you land and GPA address is non existent file complain t of cheating , criminal breach of trust against seller 
Your situation is really pathetic.

Why did you not obtain a legal opinion from an experienced lawyer at the time of purchase.

Not only you, but most of the people, to avoid extra expenses in the name of legal opinion, do the same mistake of not visiting a lawyer to seeking legal opinion about the genuineness  of the property proposed to purchase.

This is another fraudster's fraudulent act for which you have become prey along with many others.

If possible gather other victims and jointly give a complaint with the district crime branch police for necessary action and remedy with relief. 

No other legal step will fetch you any relief.

At the time of purchase whether you have any layout of site survey number 130/2 of Vattinagulapally Villege if is whether it is approved or not  however you are having originsl title deed  And you how to obtain revenue records of survey number 130/2 from concerned Revenue authorities viz., sethwar, khasra phahani (adangal) for the year 1954-55, phahanies, any if any layout approved  then we have to chance to file a declaration suit before the court of law and you will get some relief from the court. If it is still mention in revenue records as LAVONI  Patta  you have to lodge a complaint for cheating, dishonest intention, criminal conspiracy and forgery etc., extra before concerned police by stating all facts against your vendor and as well as the persons involved, the police will investigate and brought real facts 
First file a FIR  as it is a cheating case. 

Especially at Rajendranagar Mandal, there has been many such scams and if the value of your property is more than 30 lakhs, you should file the complaint at Central Crime Station. 

In the complaint you should include the Mohd Ali Siddique, Mangalam Narasiah, Mangalam Prem Kumar as accused. 
The government shall not claim any patta land under any circumstances, if, that land is patta land in the 1995 it will be patta land forever. No issue if the GPA holder expired. It is important that whether he was possessed valid GPA by that time, if not you can file criminal case against all the persons involved in the transaction witch including Mr. Siddiqui. If your said land is situated at vattinagulapally Shankara Hills there are chances of Govt., Land if near by that are FTL (Full Tank Level) land which comes under 111 GO. As you came to Hyderabad better to obtain the documents which i referred in my earlier reply. You can get those documents from E-Seva online services. You can take my consultation over kanoon i am also practicing at Hyderabad and RR Dist. 
Did  you have search report of 1995 which reflects it was patta land ? 

2) if it was not shown as govt  land broker is not at fault 

3) file case case against the seller of land 
You can lodge a criminal complaint against this fellow siddiqui stating that he played fraud on you by selling the property which was not his own nor of the GPA, besides this you can file a suit for declaration of title and possession of this property on the basis of sale deed in your possession.