• My wife needs divorce but i dont want to give her

My wife is asking for divorce but i don want to give her divorce as there is no valid reason to be separated.
Please advise
Asked 6 months ago in Family Law from Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Religion: Sikh
Then you can contest her petition for dissolution of marriage as and when she files it. Unless she proves her allegations she wont succeed.
1) if you refuse to give wife divorce she will file petition for divorce  on any of the grounds mentioned in HMA . you can in reply deny the allegations made in divorce petition 

2) if you dont want to give your wife divorce you should file RCR petition under section 9 of HMA 

3) both petition would be clubbed together 

4) contested divorce case would take 5 years 
it is in your interest to go for divorce by mutual consent 

you cannot force your wife to stay with you 

if your wife files 498A case you will be running around courts for years at an end 
If you have been told to appear before women cell then appear and tell them your version. If the FIR is filed then apply for anticipatory bail. You may file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights against her but she cannot be coerced by the court to return to you.
You may reply the notice through counsel if you are unable to draft the legal reply.
after that file a RCR case u/s 9 of Hindu Marriage Act-1955 and claim for rejoining your wife with you.

if she file any divorce case against you then fight the case on merit with the help of the lawyer.

Please advise

If you are not willing to give divorce, refuse and reject her request.  If she is filing a contested divorce, you can challenge it properly in the court. 
They have sent one notice through Woman Cell. And is there anything that i file a case and get my wife back. She is not even talking to me and telling me anything.

If you have received a notice through women cell, you have to attend the inquiry session or else they may take serious action for not responding to the legal process.
If you she is not returning, you may plan to file RCR case agaisnt her.