• To change date of birth in passport

I am having my passport with DOB - 22/10/1981 which is on my old metric certificate.Using existing passport i have traveled  France & Germany. 
I am holding one more metric certificate (DOB - 01/08/1986 ) on which i completed my education till BTECH , & having all other identity proof  and doing job on it .
so i cannot  travel to any of my company visit to onsite (B1/L1) using existing passport due to DOB mismatch on passport & certificates. 
so i want to change my passport DOB to 01/08/1986.  for that i need legal assistance.
Asked 4 months ago in Civil Law from Munger, Bihar
First of all please clearly informed us that which documents were submitted to get the passport previously, matric certificate or other, how you get two metric certificate?
Which is real and which is fake?
you have not mentioned whether you have your birth certificate or not 

2) if your birth certificate reflects your correct date of birth then you can make application for change of birth on your passport on basis of your birth certificate 

3)Central government has informed the Kerala high court that it has decided not to entertain requests for changing date of birth in passports if the request is not made within five years of issuance.

4)An office memorandum (No. VI/401/2/5/2001) issued by the Ministry of External Affairs,states that in  cases where the applicant comes to PIA for change/correction with regard to date of birth in Passport after a period of five years from the date of issue of passport with alleged wrong date of birth, no such request shall be entertained/accepted by the PIA and be rejected out rightly 

5)As per the memorandum, the only exemption that can be granted is in the case of an applicant who was a minor when the passport was originally issued. In such a case, application for correcting date of birth should be filed upon attaining the age of majority and the PIA can consider such an application irrespective of the date of issuance of passport. If the PIA is satisfied about the claim and the documents submitted by such an applicant, the request for changing date of birth can be accepted without imposing any penalty.

PIAs need not relegate applicants to obtain declaratory court order for correcting date of births anymore as they have been given the power to make necessary changes in genuine cases, said the memorandum that revised the provisions in Passport Manual, 2010 for dealing with correcting date of birth entries.
If you have documentary evidence to prove that your correct date of birth is what you are claiming then you can file an application to the Regional Passport Office supported by the documentary evidence to rectify the date of birth. It is unlikely though that you will get any assistance from RPO as there is a delay of around 10 years, in which event you will have to move the competent court for necessary orders to RPO.
There cannot be a difference of 5 years of age from one certificate to another.  
By the way what do you mean by old matric certificate and new one?
Have you done the matric examination twice ?
Or whether you have obtained a duplicate matric certificate for some other purpose?
This appears to be done intentionally for some wrongful gains.
However for change of date if birth in the passport, birth certificate will be the authenticated proof and not educational certificates.
You may apply for correction of date of birth in the passport on the basis of birth certificate issued by the competent authority.
metric certificate , pancard , voter id  , this much i remembered..............since its almost 9-10 years  back ,so not so much confident regarding other docs

These documents will not be considered for change of date of birth in the passport, they may insist on you to produce a court order for making correction in the date of birth.  If the date of birth is erroneous then you can file an affidavit on the basis of the original birth certificate and request for correction.