• Validity of rent agreement

I have a rent agreement on an industrial plot on a rs 100 stamp paper and I am operating my business on it for past 5 years the rent agreement is renewed every 11 months..and rent always paid by cheque on time.
                                                                      The owners have got into a dispute and probably one of the owners may come and create trouble for me. 
 I want to know would it affect my tenancy and can an owner forcefully enter my rented property and affect my work.
What safeguards should I take pls.
Asked 3 months ago in Civil Law from Karnal, Haryana
You should file a suit for injunction against the landlords to restrain them from evicting you without following the due process of law. The landlords has to file a suit for your eviction and obtain court orders to evict you.
No they cannot, but people do take the law in their hands, which is why it makes sense to file a suit for injunction. Police does not intervene in such matters of civil nature.
1)if leave and licence agreement is not renewed you would have to vacate the rented premises

2) termination of leave and licence agreement can be done by licensor by issue of notice as per terms of thje agreement 
you cannot be forcibly evicted 

2) if they seek to forcibly evict you then you should record the threats 

3) move court and seek injunction restraining licensor from  evicting you forcibly  
A. As per the terms of the rent agreement, land owner has reserved the right to vacate you once the terms of the contract/agreement is completed by issuing a prior notice to you.

B. You cannot be evicted by force, you can approach the court for injunction order to restraint against him. But, rent agreement must be satisfied the legal requirement which means sufficient stamp duty etc.,
You are protected by tenancy rights.

Nobody can enter into the premises in which you are still a tenant, it can be considered as criminal trespass.

If at all they have any problem, they can fight it out through due process of law only and not otherwise.

You can approach police for atrocities, if any. 
Can they forcefully come and disturb me? In that case if I approach the police would they help me?

Yes, you can approach police as well as approach with an injunction suit and an application for interim relief of temporary injunction restraining them from interfering in your possession