Can section 9 save me from any cases loggegd by my wife?
Meri marriage 26 Nov 2016 me hui but 2 month ke baad meri wife apne Ghar chali gyi, Ye dhamki dekar ki sabko jail bhejwa dungi, 10 lack chahiye mujhe. Uske jaate hi uske papa bolne lage meri beti Bahut mara gya hai, maar k bhaga diye. Jabki reality ye hai kisi ne kuch nhi bola balki wo Paise, jwellery bhi chori krke gyi hai.
Then ek advocate ki advise p hamne section 9 dala hua hai but samjh m nahi aa raha kaise dowry case se bache. Aur ab Mai use return bhi Lana nahi chahta. Hume samjh nhi aa raha kya kare.
Asked 8 months ago in Family Law from Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh
1) section 9 provides for restitution of conjugal rights
2) if you don't want your wife back should have filed for divorce
3) do you have evidence that wife has taken her jewellery when she left her matrimonial home ?
4? if wife files false 498A case obtain AB from sessions court
I have not any evidence of theft by her. And can I file divorce before 1 year of marriage. And if I file divorce, wo mujhe aur cases m fasa sakte hai kya? Mera divorce file krna safe rahega?
Mujhe kya krna chahiye wo log Paise ki demand kr rahe hai?
Asked 8 months ago
1) you can file for divorce only on expiry of one year of marriage
2) only in exceptional circumstances can you file before expiry of one year
3) don't bow down to blackmail tactics . Refuse to pay Rs 10 lakhs demanded by wife
4) if wife false case of dowry harassment contest it on merits
1. Filing RCR is the right move in such a scenario as it shows your good intentions. This being said, you are free to file for divorce on the ground of cruelty, but this can be done only after the expiry of a year from the date of marriage.
2. If false criminal cases are filed then apply for and obtain anticipatory bail lest you suffer arrest and detention.
As and when they demand money then record the conversations to collect evidence of your innocence/
Agar tum paise dena chahte ho to settlement kar lo unse, warna wait kro jab tak 1 saal pura na ho jae, aur ek saal pura hote hi divorce ka mukadma daal do, dowry ka case agar unhe dalna hai to koi bhi nhi rok sakta, jaise hi mukadma daale to high court me petition daal dena aur stay le lena, fir fight kro cases ko aur jitne ki kossiss karo, agar wo kuch nhi kamati hai to aapki income ka tihae hissa use dena pad sakta hai maintenance ke liye.
Feel Free to Call
Advocate, New Delhi
The RCR case what you have filed is not going to fetch any fruitful result nor it will protect you as a shield from her legal onslaught in the name of dowry harassment case or DV case or the maintenance case under section 125 cr.p.c.
However it may protect you during police investigation on a complaint lodged by her regarding dowry harassment or breach of trust cases.
The police may allow you time to get enlarged on bail after registering FIR on the basis of seeing your intention to take her back from the evidence of this RCR case papers.
After completion of one year from the date of marriage you may withdraw this RCR case and file a divorce petition if you are not interested in living with her anymore or too lead a married life with her anymore.
Dont budge to their pressure.
Do not give any money to them under any pressure.
They cannot forcibly extract money from you.
You have to wait for one year for filing divorce case but you may have to withdraw the RCR case for the present.
1. Sec.9 case be matlab ki hai. Eh case chalega 4 sal uske bad uh agar na aye to ap divorce suit file kor sekte hai aur divorce mil bhi jayga,
2. Lekin eh case ka notice milneka sath uh agar apka ghar agayi to ap usko rakh nahi payegi jiske liye uh Court me ja kor bol sekegi ke ap ka case false hai. Uh police station me ja kar complaint bhi darj kor sakti ki apne usko ghar me gush ne nehi deraha hai job ki Court me sec.9 wala false case file kiye hai,
3. Ap ne pahle ek police complaint darj kijiye eh bolke ki apka wife ghar chorke aur sare jebar leka apna maike chali gayi,
4. Uh agar false 498A or koi dusra case file kore to uska samna kijiye lawyer engage korke.
1. Shadi ke ek sal ka pahle ap divorce suit file nahi kar sakte,
2. Ap divorce suit file kor sakte on the ground of cruelty jiske liye apko apni wife ka crueltyka sabud jugar korna parega,
3. Unka koi case kornese apka divorce suit me koi asar nahi ayga.