• Can I use LED sign board on rear of my car

Could you please provide the legal advise on the below query?

Can I use LED Sign board Display on the back side of my car or Cabs (Private Transport) to display one tagline to the backside viewers? It wil display particular tag line of 10 English Letters by blinking led lights. Is it legal to use in Indian States?
In which states it is legal?
Recent days, we can see LED displays on the back side of Buses to display route destinations.

If using LED displays are illegal, Can I use 'backlit Still Image' instead of LED lights at the back side of car?

Thank you in advance.
Asked 2 years ago in Constitutional Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
You can use led lights ,provided the same should not disturb other divers on the road. The imange can be affixed at the backside body of the car, but not on the rare screen.
Mohammad Khaleel Ahmed
1.no, you cannot  use LED Sign board Display on the back side of ur car or Cabs  to display one tagline to the backside viewers as it is illegal in india.

2.yes, you Can  use backlit Still Image instead of LED lights at the back side of car.
R.K. Nanda
LED Sign board Display on the back side of  your  Cabs is going to disturb the drivers on the road , so you may not be able to use the same.
However you can use blacklit still image.
Sudershani Ray
use of LED Sign board Display on the back side of car or   to display one tagline  is illegal in India. So, you can not do that. However, still image if  not conflict of any other law may be used.
1 :The registration mark referred to in sub-section (6) of Section 41 shall be displayed both at the front and at the rear on all motor vehicles clearly and legibly on a plain surface of a plate.
2 :Under section 111 of Motor Vehicle Act, State Government has power to make rule to prohibiting the carrying of appliances ( includes number plate) likely to cause annoyance or danger.
3 : Government of Andhra Pradesh has made rule in this regard as the registration mark shall be exhibited in two lines, the State Code and registering authority code forming the first line and the rest forming the second line, one below the other, the registration mark in the front may be exhibited in one line.  
4 : A clear rule is made in motor vehicle act towards dimensions and materials of number plate, font and size of  letters and numerals, background color of plate etc. 
5 : There is no rule to use LED number plate. If you do this you are going to break the law.
1. Use of LED signboard on the rear of the car will inevitably result in the car being challlaned and even impounded as it will contravene the provisions of Motor Vehicles Act.

2. Backlit stilt image can be used.
as per the prevailing law LED lights are not permissible but you an use in certain circumstance which is not in collision with law
Jeshma Mohandas KP
Advocate, Kozhikode