• Land dispute

Somebody forcefully claiming my land as his own since last 3 months; 

What's the procedure to obtain certified copies of my 26 years old purchased land record documents through RTI ?
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
Religion: Hindu
1) you have to visit sub registrar office where your sale deed was registeted 

2) take 30 years title search 

3) you would get all details of transactions for last 30 years 

4) you can also file RTI application  on sub registrar office 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46645 Answers
2759 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dont go for RTI as it will consume time. Rather, avail the services of a local lawyer to pull out the certified copies through a title search  in the office of sub-registrar.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, you will get the certified copies of the documents in the Sub-Registrar office, you have to verify the same and you will get the documents.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Dont you have the registered sale deed documents in your possession?
If not then you may apply for certified copy from the registrar's office and then challenge that somebody's claim on  this.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
36778 Answers
403 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer