• Terminated for integrity issue

I'm working in hero management ser vice ltd as a mentee team leader. I'm handling a team that strength is 40 agents. 17 agents found in some integrity issue and my managers are trying to force to put resign from all 17 agents. They are forcing me too to put resign. Integrity issue is that agents are log in there system before reachs the office.agents took help from their collogue. But i never did this.
So tell me what i can do
Asked 4 months ago in Labour from Gurgaon, Haryana
1) you should refuse to resign as team leader 

2) if agents have indulged in corrupt practice then they should resign or be terminated 

3) you cannot be made  a scapegoat and forced to resign 

The fraudulent activities, violations of service rules, cheating and misconduct relate to breach of faith and employment terms and conditions hence it is an  integrity issue as far as the company management is concerned. 
If you have been held responsible for the conduct of the employees working under you, you are liable to answer to the management as a team leader. You can convince the management about your non-involvement and can request to absolve you from the responsibilities due to the workers misconduct. Legally you cannot fight it out.
Or wait for any notice to be served on in this regard by the company for which you can give a suitable reply as per law.  The company cannot terminate your services without giving notice to you, so if you receive notice you may take the help or assistance of a lawyer to give a reply accordingly.
Was it your duty to supervise the functioning of the agents who have been found lacking in integrity? You may not have directly done this but if it was your duty to supervise them, and you failed to take/recommend the necessary action, it is a ground on which you may be terminated. Be that as it may, you may refuse to resign and let the management terminate your services, in which event you may challenge its decision in the appropriate court.
Hi, If you want to resign from your job voluntarily then only you can resign from  your Job and don't resign the job for the sake of the others.