Muslim couples always prefer to do their marriage in halal way to legalize the marriage as required by Shariah law and they will not show any interest to register the Nikah legally. But marriage registration is Compulsory for Muslim in Tamilnadu and all Muslim Nikah solemnized in Tamilnadu must be registered compulsorily under Tamilnadu Marriages Act 2009. After implementation Tamilnadu Marriages Act 2009 , Muslims can register the marriage within 150 days in one day process. There is no ban for registration of marriage those were solemnised even before the particular Act came in existence as the main purpose of enacting such Compulsory Marriage Registration Acts by various States in India was done after the Specific Order of the Supreme Court of India in Smt. Seema vs Ashwani Kumar of 2006, was that there should exist valid record of the solemnisation of marriage with the government authorities that can be used as proof of marriage by the parties anywhere including the courts in India. All marriages, irrespective of religion or caste, if not registered within the prescribed time or any person who makes any statement which is false in material or particulars or contravenes any provisions of this Act, on conviction, will be punished.
1. It can be registered under Tamilnadu registration act 2009 even now.
2. The provisions of IPC will not prevail over Muslim personal law in terms of second marriage during subsistence of previous marriage. Law cannot interfere in Muslim personal law.
3. The registration of marriage under special marriage act will not deprive the original rights of the individuals as they are entitled as per their religion. This has got nothing to do with the personal law provisions..
5. You can visit this website which will give you the details http://www.tnreginet.net/ or you can visit a local registrar office and collect the details and forms in person.
5. You may not be eligible to register the marriage in Bangalore which was solemnised in Tamilnadu.
6. Your own Muslim personal law.
7. You are repeating the same question in different form however the answers will not change, you may see the answers given above i this context.