1. Was the Gift Deed executed by your Grandmother in favour of your brother registered? If not then unregistered Gift Deed has no legal value. A registered unconditional Gift Deed is irrevocable,
2. If the Gift Deed in favour of your brother was not registered and there is no stay order passed by the Writ Court, then your Grandmother can execute and register a Gift Deed transferring the title of the said property in favour of your Uncle. Since there is a status quo order, the property can not be dealt with,
3. If the Gift Deed was registered in his name, he can file a suit challenging the registration of the property in favour of your Uncle or challenge it in the bsaid W.P. itself,
4. Draw the attention of the Writ Court about the said registration in favour of your Uncle praying for a direction upon the Registrar to cancel the said registration,
5. Yes, if the status quo order is not extended and there is no status quo order, the property can be dealt with by your Grandmother unless the Gift Deed is not registered in favour of your brother.