New employment in govt sector
Sir, i am Saikat Sarkar getting a job(death compensation) in a PSU after my father passed in march 2012 and after working 1 month without any information I leave the job for higher study and could not claim my salary .my question is as there no service condition in that PSU can I further join Government job/PSU/PSB as they required NOC at the time of interview from present employer and I am not providing any information about my past employment....please give your valuable suggestion
Asked 6 months ago in Labour from Kolkata, West Bengal
1)?if you left PSU after one month and did not rejoin your services would have been terminated by that PSU
2) we do not advise suppression of any material information . Mention correct facts
3) if your current employer finds out the truth disciplinary action would be taken against you
1.Did you apply for the job for which you have got call letter for the interview now while serving the PSU which you had joined under compassionate ground?
2. Assuming that you had applied for the prospective job after joining compassionate appointment, then you should have applied for the prospective job through proper channel. In the alternative if you had applied for the prospective job before joining the compassionate appointment, then your attending the job interview by informing the present employer and taking NOC from the present employer is the best solution.
3. Instead of abandoning the job you had got on compassionate ground, better to approach the HR Department of the PSU with your resignation letter now and request them to relieve you from the services of the PSU forthwith, since you had served the PSU for only a month and normally for an unconfirmed employee notice period will not be insisted upon. If the management does not relieve you immediately you can request the management to issue an NOC for the moment to enable you to attend the interview for the prospective job. By following this you will also get your salary. You can provide a Medical Certificate for the abandoned period to the PSU which provided you the compassionate appointment.
You ought to have resigned only in accordance with the rules. NOC will not be given by your past employer if you left it in breach of the service rules. Concealment of information about past employment will amount to cheating, which will make you amenable to criminal prosecution.
If you have hardly worked for one month then you need not show that previous employment to the new employer because it is not going to make any difference in the experience matter.
Just ignore the details and join as a fresh candidate without giving any details about the previous employment.
In police verification is they check previous employment?
Asked 6 months ago
Previous employment details do not figure out in police verification. They are a part of the larger background verification.
In police verification they check whether you have prior criminal record or not only not your previous employment
Police verification may not include the previous employment details, it will give report about previous criminal history alone.
1. Normally in Police verification the residential address, occupation and the feedback from the neighbours regarding the candidate shall be obtained.
2. A copy of your application which you had sent to your prospective employer would have been sent to the Police to verify and report the genuineness of the contents of your application, that means to say if there is a mention of the previous employment in the application submitted by you to the new employer then the same shall be checked.