• Property sold in 2008 without my knowledge and continued to hide

My father sold ancestral property in 2008, in collusion with brothers. I was living out of city at that time and then moved overseas. How can I challenge sale deed in this case and get an exception for time barred 3 year rule. 
Is there any expert lawyer who understands legality on this case?
Asked 12 months ago in Property Law from Australia
1) please clarify on what basis you say property is ancestral 

2) if it is ancestral property your consent would be necessary to sell the property 

3) you can move court to set aside sale made by your father within period of 3 years of discovery of fraudelent sale 

1) it is ancestral property as it has remained undivided for four generations 

2) your consent was necessary for sale of ancestral property 

3) obtain certified copy of sale deed from sub registrar office 

4) jurisdiction  of court would depend upon the teliefs claimed . 

5) lawyers will not email you at your gmail Id . You have to contact a local lawyer 

Dear Sir/Madam, If the said property is in India, from the date of knowledge, the civil suit for declaration of cancellation of sale deed and etc., to file before jurisdictional civil court by made parties of your father and purchasers of that property.... If it is the said property is ancestral property of yours, you have to file civil suit for partition suit against your father and subsequent purchaser.
C. V. Jadhav

The property may be ancestral but it may be ancestral only for your father and not you. What is to be seen is whether the property was ancestral in your hands as on the date of sale thereof. You have stated that the ' property has been in our family since generations', but this does not help your cause. The title deed of the property alone would demonstrate whether it is ancestral for you or not. You are free to file a suit to challenge the sale to claim your share if you can prove the property as ancestral. 

The case can be filed directly in the HC only if the HC has original jurisdiction.