• Refund of money for the low quality goods

Dear sir, I purchased two dress materials from Rediff shopping website worth 5000/-. I received the dresses but they are fake not the same as in the picture posted by the website. I requested for pick up of the product and refund of my money. What followed was a trail of emails and calls to customer care which started with they not able to trace my order details. i sent the snap shots of the order details and they asked for photos. i sendthe photos. they say that it should be with individual dress with order number for each email and not together in one email. i do that and finally i get a email again back to square one that they are unable to track the order details where i am able to do so. i got pissed of and blasted the customer service execitive and then he says that 24 hours and they will do some thing but no reply from their end . what to do ? how to proceed .
Asked 6 months ago in Civil Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
You can file complaint against the supplier fur defective quality of goods sold and delivered and seek refund of money paid with interest 

2) also seek compensation and litigation costs 
Move the consumer forum to claim the refund of money paid and compensation for deficiency in service. The emails exchanged can be used as evidence in the court.
Hi, First you have to issue legal notice ask them to refund the amount as the goods sent by them was sub-standard.

2. If they fail to repay the amount then you have to file a consumer complaint against them.
you can take legal action by filing complaint before consumer forum for refund of money paid by you 

2) you should return the defective goods sold and delivered to you by the supplier