• After registering the land my land owner not allowing me to occup

After registering the land on my name my land owner is not allowing me to occupy my land, even i have given police complaint nothing has happened, when i have fenced my land land owner wife came and removed it saying that the land is still her only. this is happening from last three 3 years. i have paid cash and DD for purchase of this land. it is fully registered. but only it is not converted land. they have registered it as a 30x40 sq feet and 30x40 sq feet two plots. when i have tried to pay the khata they are saying it is not possible to pay the khata as it is registered as feet instead of guntas. Please suggest what to be done.
Asked 7 months ago in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
1) you will have to file suit for specific performance to direct seller to deliver vacant possession of land to you 

2) you can also file police complaint of cheating and criminal breach of trust against seller 

3) if police refuse to register then file complaint before magistrate under section 156 (3) to direct police to investigate  and submit report 
1) you can seek injunction restraining seller from creating third party rights on the land 

2) once you file case seller would settle 
You have wasted your time going to police as police has no authority of law to intervene in view of the fact that the dispute is only within the domain of the civil court. The remedy for you is to file a suit for eviction against the seller and also a criminal complaint for trespass.
All the purchasers of land from this landlord must file a suit for injunction and obtain an order restraining this land lord his wife and any other person authorized by him from interfering with your peaceful possession. Do this at once. Then after obtaining the injunction order approach the police to provide protection to you as per the order, they are bound to act on it, failing which it would amount to contempt of court. contact a lawyer and initiate the process as quickly as possible.
After purchasing the land by a registered sale deed, if the land lord is not allowing you to take possession, you may first issue a legal notice demanding them to hand over possession or to return the purchase money, failing which you may file a suit for specific relief and an injunction application to restrain them from alienating the property till disposal of suit. 
Besides, you can file a cheating complaint agaisnt them with the local police.
Police also not doing any thing, as this is happening to all 36 people who purchased the land from this owner, as the rates are going higher she is turning herself saying that still this land is belong to me you can't do anything if you want to file the case go ahead, it will take 15 years till then i am going to sell this.

If the local police is lethargic or ineffective or do not properly respond you may approach the higher police officer with a complaint venting out your grievances.  You may gather all those affected and visit the police commissioner's office  seeking proper action against him and direct him to handover possession of the property purchased by all of you.