• Problem with tenant

Start their business they approach owner at 3rd floor open area in which they wanted build metal shed same they investment Rs.150000/- for erratic. After 14 months tenancy wanted to pay back Rs.150000/-. So landlord said we shall do fresh terms and conditions saying Rs.150000/- will be against development of infrastructure while vacating this will dismantled and recovery damage and repairs balance will give back. Now tenancy are not agreeing. Please advise how to come out of this matter.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
If there is no renewal of tenancy by the landlord then the tenant is bound to vacate the property. If he has no vacated it then the remedy for the landlord is to file a case for his eviction in the court which will throw him out.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22896 Answers
620 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) it is necessary to peruse your leave and licence agreement entered into with licensee to advice

2)there must be clause regarding Rs 1,50,000 invested by landlord 

3)terms of agreement are sacrosanct 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
41629 Answers
2391 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, If the tenant is not agreed for dismantle then you have  to with held  the amount of damages in the advance amount paid by the tenant. Tenant can't do anything.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4453 Answers
200 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

Once the tenancy is not renewed the tenancy comes to an end.
If the tenant is not agreeing to pay back the amount inverted by the landlord, then the landlord can initiate steps to recover the same from the deposit amount and inform the tenant about it.
First of all the leave and licence agreement is to be seen for more proper opinion on the subject.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
31732 Answers
341 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer