1. You can execute a Gift Deed conveying your property to your daughter,
2. Gift Deed needs to be registered also for which she or her POA holder shall have to be present personally at the registration office to append signature,
3. If she can come atleast for once, you can execute and register the said Gift Deed and also the POA in your name to enable you to Gift/Sale the said property in future in absence of your daughter,
4. If she can not come at all, you can get a POA in your favour executed at Canada and vetted by the appropriate officer of Indian Consulate and send it to you by post,
5. The said POA needs to be adjudicated by local Court/authority,
6. On being empowered by the said POA you can act as a doner and also sign as the POA holder of the Donee, while executing and registering your Gift Deed in her favour,
7. Subsequently, you can also sell/gift the same to anybody and sign the required deed as the POA holder of your daughter for and on her behalf.