1. Court decisions are required when there is a dispute and in your case there has not been any dispute yet,
2. Your problem is that the said Ex-Postfacto sanction/approval has not yet come,
3. It is not that your propopsal for Ex-Postfacto sanction has been refused,
4. When fund was reimbursed into your personal account how was it done? Was it through cheque/challan issued by Finance Department not reporting to you? If so, then it is another valid evidence to prove that the Govt Authority approved in principle your arrangement of opening personal account due to refusal of SBI in opening account in the name of your designation,
5. However, what is the Govt. standard operating manual for opening of asccounts for disbursing relief in emergencies? Have you deviated from the said manual? If yes, then why?
6. Send reminders for the said Ex-postfacto sanction/approval detailing your problem with I.Tax authorities and wait for 1 month,
7. After one month, file a writ petition before the High Court as suggested in my earlier post.